• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Steering for the price?

I am running the Rusty's Offroad HD trac bar and mount and I have minimal bump steer with the ORO system. Looking at the pic you posted, I see what you are saying with the relation between the trac bar and the drag link.

When I installed mine, the angle isnt that pronounced because I was able to mount the drag link with the bend more parallel with the tie rod. It didnt have any clearance issues mounting it in that fashion either.

bump steer is when compressing or extending the suspension causes either the steering wheel or tires to move. it's annoying in most applications, if you were doing JeepSpeed it might be dangerous. the solution is the have the angles and lengths of the draglink and panhard (trackbar) to match. it is often hard to get the lengths the same, get them as close as you can and match the angles.

Back