• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best place to get work done

Tmhippo

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Everyone

Just signed up :) I was wondering where you Colorado Member recommend geting work done on your XJ's. I want to get a clutch replaced and then get a regear in a D30 and 8.25 (Thinking 4.10 gears for 31"s) in my 99 XJ. I live in Colorado Springs and am looking for a good local shop:us:

Frank Z does gear installs as well depending on what part of town you are in. I'm pretty backed up as of late on the installs though. Also Hit up ClarkPeach for clutch replacement.

We tend to keep sidework in the family here.

Thanks for the info .... Do they have a shop name? I am having floors put in my home so it will be a little while before i have the funds. what is a ball park figure work such work in the Pike's Peak area?

Again Thanks Rodney

PM ClarkPeach. He works at Aspen Auto, and did my clutch last summer. You can buy the clutch you want, and he will install it. PM Serious Offroad, Frank may have the time to do your gears.

Twas an old Joke. I take you didn't hear it. Soo what? :dunno::huh:

Am I the only one who STILL has no effing idea what he's talking about? :dunno:

Am I the only one who STILL has no effing idea what he's talking about? :dunno:
Not that the fragmented sentences help anything, but that made perfect sense to me. I think you need another vacation with SteveT, to hone your perception of the abstract.

Me-Myself-and-Irene.png

:D

Troy
Littleton/Highlands Ranch area
720-879-1399
Truck/trailer, welder, torches, tools (not always garage space available....:mad:), and a few assorted parts here and there..... ;)

Should you let YELLAHEEP repair your Jeep, by all means make sure he effing knows what your talking about. Or else.....

Back