• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Axle Shafts for 8.25?

245 Shipped for both.

Thanks a ton, for that!!

Someone just told me Alloy USA is out of business, the reason I really liked them the most was their 10 year no questions asked warrenty... If they arent around I would get something esle...

I thought I read somewhere on here in another thread they were imported meaning China. It would be like Nikko Tools USA yes the company is hear in USA but there cheep crap tools are made in china and not labeled as such.

dave

Dutchman are going to be 265 shipped

Yukon is 260 Shipped

Superior is 275 Shipped

Alright then I guess Dutchman it is!

Never checked the price on the Superior shipping, so I guess Dutchman is best. 5 dollars more than the Yukons and they have more support I guess.

Buy Duchman support our local little guy. Every one around hear runs Duchman. huh maybe because they are in Portland.

Dave

I thought I read somewhere on here in another thread they were imported meaning China. It would be like Nikko Tools USA yes the company is hear in USA but there cheep crap tools are made in china and not labeled as such.

dave

I was joking... Alloy parts are not cheap though. I have their ujoint and tube seals and they are very good quality, =but who know maybe thier shafts are not. im sure the dutchman shafts are great too just trying to save a few bucks for ya

Well, thats our fault for being so busy. Our site only shows about 1/4 of our products that we stock. I am shameless about the plug since this is info that benefits XJ owners, and we contibute on a Titanium level.:wierd: Also, The more people that buy this stuff, the more cool products we can offer.

I havn't seen any 8.25 axles listed on your site. Am I mistaken?

Nice shameless plug BTW! :rof:

Well, thats our fault for being so busy. Our site only shows about 1/4 of our products that we stock. I am shameless about the plug since this is info that benefits XJ owners, and we contibute on a Titanium level.:wierd: Also, The more people that buy this stuff, the more cool products we can offer.

Sweet. How much are they?

I was just kidding btw about the plug. ;)

I don't know if you are still looking, but I have had Alloy USA in my 29 spline 8.25 for a couple years and have not had any issues with my heavyweight XJ on 33's.

PM National Drivetrain. I recently purchased a set of TEN Factory (formerly Alloy USA) alloys for my Dana 30 from them. I got a decent price and Eric was very helpful and friendly to deal with. I don't know what they have available for the 8.25, but I'm sure he would let you know.

They are also a supporter so you wouldn't have to feel guilty about it either.

Back