• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

belly height

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
what belly height seems to work for those of you running 39s?? wheel base will be around 109.

The middle (low part) of my belly is 22" from the ground at the front and 23" from the ground at the rear. That's with 39.5" Pitbulls and a 114.5" wheelbase. I'm happy with it.

BellyRear.jpg

Mine varies depending on if I am wearing shoes or not.

I am at 23" on the MJ with a perfectly flat belly (clocked TC as well) but I am on 37s and sit with a lift of 7".

When you guys give belly heights, it would be good to know if you have a belly flat with the "frame" rails or if it dips down. My MJ project will be flat from bottom of rail to bottom of rail but I don't know where the height is going to end up just yet. I'm going to be comparing it to the numbers you all are throwing out though. It looks like the thing is going to end up taller than I really wanted it, but at this point I would just like to get it working at whatever height it ends up at! :) Jeff

When you guys give belly heights, it would be good to know if you have a belly flat with the "frame" rails or if it dips down. My MJ project will be flat from bottom of rail to bottom of rail but I don't know where the height is going to end up just yet. I'm going to be comparing it to the numbers you all are throwing out though. It looks like the thing is going to end up taller than I really wanted it, but at this point I would just like to get it working at whatever height it ends up at! :) Jeff
Good point. The numbers I gave above were for the lowest part of mine (the middle) which is about 1-1/4" below the stock unirail.

my numbers are from the bottom of the belly pan, which is flat to the bottom of the unibody, other than a small dip under the atlas.

sweet guys thank only complaint people ever had about truggy was the height and the lean... anti rock took care of the lean now bringing the body down 4 inches and going up 2" in tire. should be good!

sweet guys thank only complaint people ever had about truggy was the height and the lean... anti rock took care of the lean now bringing the body down 4 inches and going up 2" in tire. should be good!

I never thought you were afraid of a little leaning.........

lol never bothered me.... but its time for tons might as well do it right..... well as right as budget will allow lol

Back