• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEFORE and AFTER...

Jump This said:
Because you own a green Cherokee?:D
Rick R:sunshine:

Green must be just as finicky as white then, since your not going :D

Kejtar said:
We went, pulled a stuck ford truck out, had a blast, observed some weirdos in two rubis, made a uturn, seen more mud then snow. Anyways here's a few pics I took:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=te2xbqn.7teub7i7&x=0&y=-gplfg4
(some of them need to go away and they need to be reordered, but that will happen after I wake up in a few hours).

Looked like fun! Glad you guys didn't get stranded.

Kejtar said:
We went, pulled a stuck ford truck out, had a blast, observed some weirdos in two rubis, made a uturn, seen more mud then snow. Anyways here's a few pics I took:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=te2xbqn.7teub7i7&x=0&y=-gplfg4
(some of them need to go away and they need to be reordered, but that will happen after I wake up in a few hours).

Im sorry I missed it... What were the "hood up" photos for?

IMORTL said:
Im sorry I missed it... What were the "hood up" photos for?
My tranny wasn't shifting out of first for a couple minutes...just looking some things over, reset the computer (pulled fuse) and the problem dissappeared.

I also got some mud in one bead. Had to clean it out and reseat it.

I had to use the winch once to unhook my rear diff.

That was the extent of my problems for the night. Had a great time.

Here's what few pix I have, didn't get any from Holcomb creek.

:photo: No Need To Sign In:photo:

John, post yer pix!

:D

TIM

Bent said:
Here's what few pix I have, didn't get any from Holcomb creek.

:photo: No Need To Sign In:photo:

John, post yer pix!

:D

TIM
My pictures sucked...I'll give you a couple of the good ones.
scew6s.jpg

Rabbit.
scewt3.jpg

Rescue Victims
scez4k.jpg

A rabbit playing in the snow.
scf1h1

Tim
scf2bs.jpg

Checking my tire rub...just perfect.
scf4er.jpg

My tire stuffage.
scf7rr.jpg

Jay fixing his dangling pipe.
scfayo.jpg

Tim getting ready for some fun.

Thanks for the good times guys.

so how did the Holcom off camber go? Winch?

IMORTL said:
so how did the Holcom off camber go? Winch?

What John didn't tell you was that only one idiot took the upper (off camber) line. The others went through the lake on the lower line. If I were to run the trail again tomorrow, I might re-think my route:shiver: .

Kejtar said:

All I know was that you guys in the back were really slow. ;)

I decided to put my tree saver in my rack and attach a strap to the rear before we hit the trail; I put them both away dry. :(

One question for the three of you, since I didn't get to talk to the CHP officer. When were any of you going to tell me that that gate is normally open? Huh? I didnt think so.

Bent said:
One question for the three of you, since I didn't get to talk to the CHP officer. When were any of you going to tell me that that gate is normally open? Huh? I didnt think so.
I wasn't there for that part of the conversation. So you mean that what really happened was that Rabbit hopped ahead, locked the gate and then made up the whole gate story? :D

Kejtar said:
I was refering to the off camber spots.

As for the CHiPper...He said he usually drives between those two posts...the ones we were gonna measure. But he also has a quad, not a Jeep.

He walked up and asked me if we were coming or going. I had a dumb look on my face, so he asked me again. After thinking about it, I realized we were going. Lack of sleep. He was probably trying to figure out if I was drunk or what? Then he starting giving me tips on some good trails to run...but I don't remember the numbers now.

Back