• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beezil

It's true. He may know how to program a tubing roller, but he don't know how to crimp a wire :looser:

Çrestfa||en said:
You guys give beezil too much credit he is gunna get a huge head and become massively egotistically and think that he is some sort of god just because he can build a silly tube buggy :D

Too late..........

Is that a parabola...boy?

I love the neverending 'I cruise the boards, therefore I can make jokes about a guy I have never met or wheeled with because thats what all the cool kids are doing' threads.
'All of the popular cats make fun of Beez, Hinkley, whoever, so if I don't want to be a noob anymore, I should jump in.'
B's rig is what it is, a continuing project and imagination and research and experience brought to life.
Personally, my favorite 'iteration' of his rig, for what I would use it for, was this one:
Lake4.JPG

Down with the elitist and closed-minded Jeeper.
Its my rig, and I will do as I please.
:smoker:

Bgntry72, is the rear of the one you pictured shortened, or does it just appear that way because the liftgate is gone? Do you know who's it is?

Thanks for making me go back and reread bgcntry's post. I forgot that Beezil had body panels at one time. Anyway, as I asked in my real question, is the back end shortened, or does it just appear that way without the liftgate?

FarmerMatt said:
It's been hacked. Typical Beezil hack job. Basically, the use of a sawzall mixed with jb weld & too much home brew.

Matt

He was too lazy to be brewing the home junk then. That thing was inspired by Natty Ice and Busch Light in a can.

That thing was full length until the spaceship chop.

Re: Is that a parabola...boy?

bgcntry72 said:
I love the neverending 'I cruise the boards, therefore I can make jokes about a guy I have never met or wheeled with because thats what all the cool kids are doing' threads.
'All of the popular cats make fun of Beez, Hinkley, whoever, so if I don't want to be a noob anymore, I should jump in.'

Wow sweet. Yes I am a newb my xj is still tiny compared to most others. I deffinately dont have anywhere near the mechanical knowledge most of the people on this forum do(thats why I installed my locker, BudgetBoost myself, and going to build a stroker with my dad, too learn). So you're saying until I meet everyone on this forum in real life I can't be friendly or joke around? OH and I can't ask questions either right cause it wastes your time? I had hoped this year to become a member and go to a few of the lighter naxja 4wheeling events when I get my summer break from college. But maybe I should reconsider if everyone is like you. Alot of people on this board have given me tons of valuable information and I wouldn't mind wheeling with some of them some day but right now it is not within my means. The only way I can keep interest is the little weekend wheeling I get to do and this forum so sorry if I offended you. And don't worry everybody ignores me anyways

Çrestfa||en said:
So you're saying until I meet everyone on this forum in real life I can't be friendly or joke around? OH and I can't ask questions either right cause it wastes your time?

If I may....the unwritten rule is you do not poke fun at someone until wheeling with them, or at least meeting them. As far as questions....I did not see anything that should prevent you from asking questions or for help.

Rev

Rev Den said:
If I may....the unwritten rule is you do not poke fun at someone until wheeling with them, or at least meeting them.
Rev

Quick, someone send this thread to XJguy! :laugh: :rof:

Çrestfa||en said:
But maybe I should reconsider if everyone is like you.

Trust me, not everyone is like bgpu$$y69!! He may be harsh the way he gets his point across, but again, until you have the opp to set around a campfire with him you'll prob never understand.

Hope to have that opp with you too Crest.

Stations of the Cross

Çrestfa||en said:
Wow sweet. Yes I am a newb my xj is still tiny compared to most others. I deffinately dont have anywhere near the mechanical knowledge most of the people on this forum do(thats why I installed my locker, BudgetBoost myself, and going to build a stroker with my dad, too learn). So you're saying until I meet everyone on this forum in real life I can't be friendly or joke around? OH and I can't ask questions either right cause it wastes your time? I had hoped this year to become a member and go to a few of the lighter naxja 4wheeling events when I get my summer break from college. But maybe I should reconsider if everyone is like you. Alot of people on this board have given me tons of valuable information and I wouldn't mind wheeling with some of them some day but right now it is not within my means. The only way I can keep interest is the little weekend wheeling I get to do and this forum so sorry if I offended you. And don't worry everybody ignores me anyways

Jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick.
Hey, Joan of Ark, put down the lighter and the gasoline and take off the Doug Christie jersey.
Someone needs a little anti-sensitivity training.
I kid, because I love...seriously.

P.S. It's NAXJA, not naxja.

Have a nice day, filing a lawsuit because your coffee was the right temperature.

:rattle:

:D

Last edited:
Back