• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beeeeeeer

No worries. You guys make it through gold mountain?

yea, and i about needed a neck massage by the end...dear god that is one bumpy ass road dude! LOL you can't beat the views with a stick though, very nice indeed! :) We did a few other runs up there that same day, i dont recall the names of the trails though, i'll look at the map tonight if i have time. that big rock garden was pretty cool btw

Hollywood on Tap - 100 brewers, all you can drink for 3 hours at Paramont Studios

photobucket-3849-1350769751749.jpg

Soooooooo! I just found my new favorite beer!!! Picked up some stone levitation(very good) and a pint of RUINATION!
MMMMMMM! Ruination for the win! I love me a good ipa

I just had the Sculpin this past week at a IPA tasting - very nice.

David Bricker / SYR

Ruination is on a new level from sculpin or west coast. Both great beers, but they don't compare to stone.

Green flash palate wrecker is up there though.

If you can get your hands on uinta labyrinth black, it will blow your mind out of the back of your head. Best beer I've ever had.

As I'm drinking the sculpin, it is very good but...I favor stone ruination. I did have the green flash west coast ipa, and mmmm! I could not say which I like better without further research. Now that I just spent double my beer allowance, it is going too be hard to go back to bud light.

As I'm drinking the sculpin, it is very good but...I favor stone ruination. I did have the green flash west coast ipa, and mmmm! I could not say which I like better without further research. Now that I just spent double my beer allowance, it is going too be hard to go back to bud light.

don't go back to bud light...

About to open my last bottle of stone 16th anniversary ipa

thats sad... you should buy another

I have drank about a gallon of dogfish 60 minute IPA in the past 12 hours!! Followed by a Rogue hazelnut Brown an then a coconut porter... I can't Fn remember the name of the porter but god damn was it good!!

Oh, just remembered, it was Maui brewing company coconut porter!! In a can!!

you just made Dan's day... he loves the coconut porter.

Back