• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ - Sun, Feb 17th in OC

rpraterxj said:
Thanks Remi and Elias for coming by and hanging out for a while.

I will have a NAXJA BBQ in the spring. Hope you guys enjoyed meeting my friends and nieghbors.
It was definately cool, but I did realize it's time to pack it in when the kids started beer bottle fights :D It got so bad 2 of them got busted up into pieces ;) :cheers:

EliasJ123 said:
Oh yeah, Christy and I didn't talk at all about my almost roll on the way home. ;) Thanks for bring it up.. lol.. I didn't exactly tell the details - just that I almost rolled.

Duuuddde... sorry about that. I tried to cover.... :twak: me

:cheers:

Kejtar said:
It was definately cool, but I did realize it's time to pack it in when the kids started beer bottle fights :D It got so bad 2 of them got busted up into pieces ;) :cheers:

Yeah, that was fun..... :doh:

rpraterxj said:
Duuuddde... sorry about that. I tried to cover.... :twak: me

:cheers:
No biggie.. She's been trying to convince me to get a new 4-dorr JK. But I don't want the payments and I tell her that I'm would wheel it like my XJ and it'll be scratched and dented in no time.. :D

Kejtar said:

That must have been a sight to see.. ;)

E

I have a good excuse as to why I wasn't there.

I had to drive for 13 hours today to retrieve my Jeep which was in NorCal! :yelclap:

Hope y'all had fun! :)

xL8 APEKSx said:
I have a good excuse as to why I wasn't there.

I had to drive for 13 hours today to retrieve my Jeep which was in NorCal! :yelclap:

Hope y'all had fun! :)

No worries. There will be another in a couple of months.

Back