• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ & Raffle

Dewey said:
count me + 1 maybe 3
do we have to sign up for the event?

Fantastic!

No signing up. Just show up at the meeting place, hear about the trails that are being ran and decide what you and your rig are capable of.

Jump This said:
Friday night, I'm cooking for anyone who wants to show!!

:D

I am planning on being up there some time on Friday. If I have a job by then, it will be a little later. If not, I hope to be there around lunchtime.

FordGuy said:
If anyone needs it I have one of those huge 3x6 grills like the one you rent for company BBQ's ?
It's pretty much tradition to deal with Ron's huge BBQ :) This year we're trying something new though: it's got LEGS! Which means no longer we will have to pour water on the wooden standoffs to prevent fire ;) Seems almost shame to loose such a fine tradition :D

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll set my self on fire periodically and you can pour water on me when i start to smoke too bad :D
Hey.. by then I would hold some sort of a fed sponsored certificate that deals with rescue operations and amongst others dealing with fires. First thing they say is to asses the situation and call for help ;) So.... I might just want to implement that and as a result that might leave you glowing a few minutes longer then you'd want ;)

Look what just arrived for the raffle.
strapSmall.jpg

Two.

2 adults, 2 mini me's. Got a lil compressor for the raffle too.

Back