• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ Planning

Save the Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Scratch & Dent BBQ

IXNAYXJ said:
I think so, but I'd rather go someplace a little further out and maybe do a little wheeling too.

-----Matt-----

True thats the best part about jeeps gettin together going out and wheelin... thats what we build them for right?

exftman said:
thats what we build them for right?

Whatever I built mine for the crappy gas mileage and the funny looks I get from people, and don't forget groceries. Thow shalt not get groceries with a 4wd capable vehicle. :jester:

WaXJ_Skier said:
Whatever I built mine for the crappy gas mileage and the funny looks I get from people, and don't forget groceries. Thow shalt not get groceries with a 4wd capable vehicle. :jester:

Oh hell, I get groceries in my Jeeps just for the 'LOL' factor. :laugh:

So can i enter my passenger side for the scratch-n-dent and my driver side for the show-n-shine?:confused1

Jamez.

XJLaredo said:
So can i enter my passenger side for the scratch-n-dent and my driver side for the show-n-shine?:confused1

Jamez.

I just thought of another catagory;)

Michael

XJLaredo said:

Jamez.

You just got the pass side. Mine is starting to look like what FiFi's rig used to. We'll see how bad it gets after this weekend.

I win. :D

For the XJ show and shine part of this BBQ, we are going to have a good handful of different and fun categories for each rig to compete in. There will be one cateogry where everyone will vote on also. Each rig will get a number on the windshield, for simplicity of judging and so everyone can easily vote.

I would like everyone who is going to attend list their mods on a sheet of paper, cardboard, written out on the hood, or on a reader board(which is this). That will let everyone know what you have, and help the judges also.

I encourage everyone to be in the XJ show and shine. This will be a fun part of the BBQ, and one everyone is certian to enjoy.

More details to come!

Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make this one :tears:. I'll be playing lumberjack @ Stevens Pass.

norcal420 said:
Is this for NAXJA members only?

I might be wrong but I don't thinks so. I'm pretty sure this is an open thing for
everyone to help you get to know everybody and convince you that joining NAXJA is the right move.
obi.jpg

NAXJA is the membership you seek
icon12.gif

You say it'll end at dusk... I'll be gettin' off work around 5:30 and coming from Tacoma. I don't mind the drive if there will still be stuff going on by the time I get there.

-Jeff

I need a list of everyone who plans to attend for some car show/ judging stuff. So, if you could, post up if you are going to make it for sure. If you are more than 50% positive you will make it, please post up also. Thanks!

we'll be there all 6 of us....99.9% anyway....I'm leaving room for the unexpected....lol

Back