• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ in San Jose

poomero

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys, i posted this in the wrong place by accident(for sale) so i am reposting it on here.

I started a charity that raises money for injured motorcycle and bicycle riders in northern California. my organization is called Support Local Riders and we are having our 2nd annual BBQ fundraiser in San Jose on the 22nd at 1515 Parkmoore Ave. at the event we will be having a Stunt Show, Bicycle stunt show, raffle, BBQ, a ton of vendors, a DJ battle and a breakdancing battle. I need the :NAXJA: community to come out ans support my cause because i know alot of us on here ride. you can check out the website at www.supportlocalriders.com oh and i forgot to mention a lot of ladies walking around dressed to impress.

smallfront2.jpg

Nice, hopefully I can make it out. Maybe see some of you other guys there? Hey Poomero, if you don't mind me asking, did you end up keeping your Jeep or did you end up getting a pickup to help with your charity?

no I ended up just keeping it. I love my jeep. I am just going to use my dads truck for now when I need one and I am going to buy a trailer to haul bikes with in a few months.

will do thanks. i am going to be changing the wheel bearings soon and doing some other little things i will let you know.

@Poomero: btw I'm thinking it's about time to do a hub change on my rig, and I'd be more than willing to lend a hand (no experience with hubs and bearings specifically, but I also haven't met anyone in the area with another XJ to wrench on).

sounds good. i think i actually have met you before. When i first got my jeep last year i came by your house to look at some parts you were selling after you flipped your old white one. well if thats you.

Back