• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BB help needed

Well, the official tally is I HAD A DAMN BLAST! Kraker is a real cool dude, and he wheeled the hell out of his rig, even got some trail dents :). Way to drive man, good runs! After I drank myself into oblivion both nights, even getting lost and running to the wrong campgrounds on Fri. night (highly embarrassing, i'm sure the story will be posted at one point), on Sunday Kraker and his family and Girly Skwerly and I went geo-caching on Holcomb trail / Jacoby Canyon trails for the afternoon. Some beautiful scenery coupled with great wheelers made this weekend a pleasure, thanks NAXJA.

NAXJA is a great organization filled with some great wheelers who will not leave you behind. Thanx Tim for x3 for the spots! It was great putting a few more faces to names. Sorry I didn't introduce myself to more of you. It was the last chance to hang out with my mom before she moves outta the country (Phillipnes and Aussie land). After stressing so bad during saturdays run Skwerly, Brendan, a few others, and I drank ourselves in oblivion trying to kill a 1/6 keg. It was fun hanging out with those that I did. Thanks Skwerly:worship: for the hook I'll give it back on the next run.

Skwerly said:
Well, the official tally is I HAD A DAMN BLAST! Kraker is a real cool dude, and he wheeled the hell out of his rig, even got some trail dents :). Way to drive man, good runs! After I drank myself into oblivion both nights, even getting lost and running to the wrong campgrounds on Fri. night (highly embarrassing, i'm sure the story will be posted at one point), on Sunday Kraker and his family and Girly Skwerly and I went geo-caching on Holcomb trail / Jacoby Canyon trails for the afternoon. Some beautiful scenery coupled with great wheelers made this weekend a pleasure, thanks NAXJA.

I think that was my wife you ran into on Friday night:passgas:

Back