• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Battery Relocation? The Battery Box!

Just went over 100 sold! Almost through with the second batch, 3rd batch on the way, thanks for all the orders....:wierd:
very interested, I'd really like to move my optima and place it on its side to allow some reshaping of the inner fender,this looks like the ticket. can anyone confirm an optima can be run on its side?

very interested, I'd really like to move my optima and place it on its side to allow some reshaping of the inner fender,this looks like the ticket. can anyone confirm an optima can be run on its side?

An Optima can be run upside down, I can't see any reason to do so but they are sealed and will not leak unless the shell is broken but thats the same with any battery but you can't run any battery on its side. You can with an optima......

sweet, gimme a few weeks, I'll be ordering a bat box, d30+8.8 diff covers.

The only issue I have with my two boxes is that it keeps me buying Optimas, they've been underwhelming.

I wonder if there is enough demand for one sized for an Odyssey battery (hint hint).

The only issue I have with my two boxes is that it keeps me buying Optimas, they've been underwhelming.

I wonder if there is enough demand for one sized for an Odyssey battery (hint hint).
I wonder if that is somehow a regional thing? I thought they were made in the same factory but I haven't ever had an Optima issue and I have 7 in use...

I wonder if that is somehow a regional thing? I thought they were made in the same factory but I haven't ever had an Optima issue and I have 7 in use...

I don't know. I've had some bad luck with Red tops and my Yellow now is crap for starting my Jeep, I think it's worse than it should be even (I'm currently looking into that issue). I know a lot of other folks who have given up on Optima as well.

every optima i've ever owned has been junk, only reason i keep getting them is cause they are cheaper than the odyssey i'd like to have.

Back