• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barrio FabWorks Tube doors...

Very nice Gil.
:cheers: from the Cabo Clan.

JLane99XJ said:
ok maybe in the mid-west plain states but in the hills and hollars an over rocks it tends to be a good idea or else gravity can take its toll on the situation

ya...

Out here in the mid-west states all we have are mudholes...

DSCN1307.jpg

fear not...

I will definately ask your advice for my next mod...

:rolleyes:

Gil BullyKatz said:
ya...

Out here in the mid-west states all we have are mudholes...

DSCN1307.jpg

fear not...

I will definately ask your advice for my next mod...

:rolleyes:

nice
but there again where is the flex, is that front driverside tire off the rock??

i was honestly trying to suggest something to think about wwith mentioning your shock uptravel situation, it just doesn't seem like you would be able to fully stuff those rear tires w/ the shocks bottoming out is all i was trying to say..

JLane99XJ said:
but there again where is the flex,

The flex is in my ankle joint as I modulate throttle!

:D

it doesn't have to be pretty...

just gotta make it over (HA!)

subtlety and finesse is a ballpeen hammer to the forehead!

JLane99XJ said:
nice
but there again where is the flex, is that front driverside tire off the rock??

i was honestly trying to suggest something to think about wwith mentioning your shock uptravel situation, it just doesn't seem like you would be able to fully stuff those rear tires w/ the shocks bottoming out is all i was trying to say..

The front driverside is on the rock. There isn't going to be any flex on an obstacle like that, he hit it head on, so the tires hit at the same time. If he hit it at an angle, then you would see some flex. At least he didn't break anything on that one :doh:

Back