• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bare land for sale or trade in Lucerne Valley

Jeepnut1

NAXJA Forum User
My parents and I have some property for sale or trade in Lucerne Valley,Ca
We bought these when I bought my desert house, they were part of a package agreement.
I had intentions of building a house on one but have decided against it, so were just going to sell both of them.

The first is located northeast of Camprock rd and Hwy 247 near Cougar Buttes and is 15 acres. This is bare land only accessed by dirt rd there is power close by but not directly adjacent to the property. We are asking $16,000

The second is located at the corner of Visalia rd and Foothill rd near the old community pool site and is 2.15 acres. (If you've seen the "learn to swim" sign heading east from downtown Lucerne it's right there) This is located on a paved county rd with power accross the street. We are asking $10,000.

We are open to trades for things of equal value such as vehicles, gold or the like.

If interested pm me. I'm out there all the time so I can meet to show them.

Don't know how desperate you are to sell the land, but a lot of utility companies are buying up land out there to use for desert tortoise mitigation. I have a co-worker who lives out in Apple Valley and SCE finally agreed to his asking price after initially rejecting it.

Just another avenue to explore, GLWS.

I'm really in no hurry to sell, property taxes are fairly cheap and hopefully the economy will turn around somemore and new housing starts will increase. I just thought I'd throw them up on the chance someone was looking.

The one closer to town is 2.15 acres, I think the area is called Mojave Estates

Hmmm so I would be paying for my own property with my membership dues.....:twak: Keep hitting me till it makes sense. LOL

If that's something that the chapter is interested in we can talk.

We'd let you have free use of your percentage of the land. Be aware though that the percentage will change as membership numbers change.

In all seriousness. No. A land purchase by a group of clubs would be beneficial in places where said purchase will secure right of ways for existing trails. It has been done in the past, not always successfully I might add (There is land owned by a group of wheelers up above Surprise Canyon, that road still got closed).

We'd let you have free use of your percentage of the land. Be aware though that the percentage will change as membership numbers change.

In all seriousness. No. A land purchase by a group of clubs would be beneficial in places where said purchase will secure right of ways for existing trails. It has been done in the past, not always successfully I might add (There is land owned by a group of wheelers up above Surprise Canyon, that road still got closed).

Yeah I'm was one of the owners of the land up surprise canyon. I think I own one square foot or something like that. The only way I can visit my "property" is to hike in 10 miles, I like to hike but if we're talking 10 miles we're talking bike or jeep. lol

Usually group buys only benefit a few anyway.

I have a trade offer on the table for the 15 acre parcel so we'll see how it goes.

I'll do a ten mile hike no problem but usually I do that in the mountains ;)

My grandfather has 20 acres in the Antelope Valley that I may get one day. Has a water source too. One of these days I need to build a trail to the windmill / spring there.

Back