• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic BJ Baldwin doing what he does...

I will never be as cool as this man.

Watched it earlier when he posted it on Facebook. HD, full screen, and the Bose speakers cranked...AWESOME.

Cool video, nice co-star, monster typically veers too white trashy for my taste.

I allways wondered how tt's handled curbs mid slide...

I always wondered how tt's handled curbs mid slide...
With two feet of suspension travel, tires mechanically locked to the rims, and 4 grand worth of shocks on that particular corner of the truck, I think they handle them as, "What curb?". :looney:

Is that all he has, my XJ does that on a bad day.:). Now i wish my car would run like that one did.Then again my wife would get to many tickets.:(

Yes, one of the best vids I've seen in awhile. I would love to even sit passenger in one of those trophy trucks.

From the camera angles shown, it looks like they actually jumped the truck pretty close to right over that girl. 'Wonder what kind of insurance you need to have to do a stunt like that,..

Nice! I recognize the dam, I think, near Red Rock Canyon west of Lost Wages, off of Charleston. Some of the other stuff looks to be shot north west of Pahrump, heading towards Death Valley Junction.

Oh, to have that kind of travel....

David Bricker / SYR

Back