• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

baja fenders

jpcherokeekid

NAXJA Forum User
Just installed my new McNeil Racing 4in bulge fiberglass baja fenders. hope you like em.

100_1074.jpg

100_1075.jpg

100_1079.jpg

100_1083.jpg

100_1082.jpg

100_1087.jpg

100_1086.jpg

100_1085.jpg

100_1084.jpg

Looks good!

yeah i got my 35's coming in a couple days

I will definately post some more pics when i get the new tires on, and i will have to throw on the half door that arnt finnished to get a feel for how those will look with the new fenders. more pics coming soon.

nice! going to angle the side of the bumper and the front of the rock rail out to protect them from the bottom?

Look a lot like my Hannemans.....

For jeepspeed i like those but i just don't see them lasting long on a trail! :dunno:

well i dont thrash my xj since its my daily driver and my only vehicle, so i know they will last me a while. And i dont get into situation that often where i would be destroying the body. but only time will tell how long they last. either way i like the way they look better than the old cut up fenders.

Looks good. I wish mcniel was selling those when I bought my hannemans. You know hanneman sells those and calls them 6" bulge. Kinda crazy because they look the same to me.
DSC00970.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

well i dont thrash my xj since its my daily driver and my only vehicle, so i know they will last me a while. And i dont get into situation that often where i would be destroying the body. but only time will tell how long they last. either way i like the way they look better than the old cut up fenders.

I don't thrash mine either. There is a difference between thrashing it and driving it on a trail! Mine too is a DD so i understand where you are coming from and i thought the same thing about body damage, Until I took mine wheeling and dented the body. Its part of learning to drive offroad. I do agree that they look way better than cut fenders! Nice looking Jeep!:thumbup:

If your not carefull your Jeep might start to look really badass, somethin about it makes me want to hop in with a black rifle and take out some zombies, like straight out of a movie.

Back