• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baja 1000

I will be at the #3 pit near the Bay of LA is what I am told at the moment.. I am looking forward to changing some tires and throwing some gas...

Looks like I will be setting up a remote pit right around there asd well!

Looks like I'll be going down for the whole week. I'm excited. :yelclap:

Awesome. Figured you would be going with Scotty. I am heading to San Felipe Wednesday, and then Bay of LA most likley thursday so I just might pop in to see you guys.

We're headed back to defend our Jeepspeed win from last year.
I'm headed to Ignacio on Saturday the 13th and pre-running the bottom 500 miles and then headed back up to Ignacio to wait for the car.
My section is the last 300 miles from Loreto to the finish in La Paz.

We're headed back to defend our Jeepspeed win from last year.
I'm headed to Ignacio on Saturday the 13th and pre-running the bottom 500 miles and then headed back up to Ignacio to wait for the car.
My section is the last 300 miles from Loreto to the finish in La Paz.
Best of luck brother!

I was going since wednesday to ensenada but didnt get the days.. now i will be going to san felipe on friday for the weekend.. at least watch them pass.

I was going since wednesday to ensenada but didnt get the days.. now i will be going to san felipe on friday for the weekend.. at least watch them pass.

What Andy Said!

Your in Holtville, they should be going through San Felipe starting around 4 or 5pm, so if you can leave mid day Thursday, you should be able to get there when the TT's are going through. Need to get down earlier if you want to see the bikes.

I just want you guys to be careful down there. Stay focused.

If you have been paying attention, there were 134 tons of pot confiscated on October 18 in TJ.

On October 24 gunmen in TJ busted into a drug rehab center and murdered, execution style,13 people living there .

What the drive-by media is not reporting here in the U.S. is that there was a threat made over the police frequency Sunday night.

That this incident was just the beginning of the executions in Tijuana where one person would be executed in retribution for each of the 134 tons of mota which were seized last week.

13 down, 121 to go.

Don't stop in TJ.

As a side note, one of the murdered was from Columbia. It was confirmed today that he was a FARC rebel hiding out in the clinic.

"El Biscocho" escaped from a Bogota prison in 1999 and was considered to be a dangerous militant front man of FARC. He was serving time for threatening families with death and was linked to enforced disappearances in Colombia.

As I said..... All of you pay attention and come back safe.

What the drive-by media is not reporting here in the U.S. is that there was a threat made over the police frequency Sunday night.

Actually I read that on CNN the other day.

13 down, 121 to go.

Maybe, maybe not. Nobody knows who broke into that frequency, it's not like you need special equipment to do so, it's quite easy. I could break into the LASD's dispatch frequency and say something similar.

Don't stop in TJ.

Who, aside from under 21ers who want to get drunk and laid do?

Back