• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badland's Trail Difficulty

That was fun when I worked at a carwash :D

When I drove it to work at Advance I wasted half my day talking about it with customers. After so many 'Dude that must be awesome in the mud!' comments I started driving the truck. People around here get a confused look in their face when you tell them you hate mud and run rocks.

I used to DD mine on LTBs. The first mile or so is a nice wake up :D

I hear ya, around here, everytime I have it on the trailer to go somewhere, they all say, going muddin and I tell them hell no, I rock crawl, I can't stand mud, and they just can't understand. It confuses the hell out of them

I hear ya, around here, everytime I have it on the trailer to go somewhere, they all say, going muddin and I tell them hell no, I rock crawl, I can't stand mud, and they just can't understand. It confuses the hell out of them

The way I see it the mud is in the way of the rest of the trail. I will go through it if I have to but I avoid it as much as possible!

Hahaha that's the same way it is out here. Everyone tells me to swap in a carb high horse power chevy V8 and 40"+ tires on stock half ton axles. Sorry but take a little more then 5 seconds in a straight line to get me going.

OK, I can't find the trail requirements now. I know it is subject to change, but does anyone know where they are? What is the requirement for Rev's Run?

All vehicles must have the following equipment to attend the off road portion of MWC sponsored events:

• Legally required automobile insurance and registration;
• Visibly charged Fire extinguisher;
• First Aid Kit;
• Tow strap (no metal hooks allowed);
• Safety belts anchored to factory mounts or vehicle frame;
• Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench;
• Adequate tow points both front and rear, properly attached. NO welded hooks allowed.
• CB Radio

You will have your choice of trails to fit your experience and build level. Choose a different run each morning.
Easy (Green) - All vehicles welcome
Medium (Orange) - At least, 33" aggressive tires, one locker, lift
Hard (red+) - No Dana 35's, at least 33' aggressive tires, 35" recommended, 2 lockers, lift
Revs Run - All vehicles other then stock, no regard for body damage.
Do you want a taste of more? In the afternoons, feel free to organize your own group and explore the park further, test your abilities and build.

OK, I can't find the trail requirements now. I know it is subject to change, but does anyone know where they are? What is the requirement for Rev's Run?

The requirements are posted on MWXJ............and Austin just posted them here.......:D

That was fun when I worked at a carwash :D

When I drove it to work at Advance I wasted half my day talking about it with customers. After so many 'Dude that must be awesome in the mud!' comments I started driving the truck. People around here get a confused look in their face when you tell them you hate mud and run rocks.

I used to DD mine on LTBs. The first mile or so is a nice wake up :D[/QUOTE

i work at the same advance auto parts and people say the same thing about my jeep. but more than that usually the diesel guys ask me how big of a body lift i got. i tell them its a 4in body lift :D

Back