• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands May 17th-18th

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
It may be a bit early posting this.
I can't make it to the Pig-Gig (May 31)
But, wanted to get out and wheel.
post up if you're interested.
maybe we can camp at Summers
http://summerscampground.com/

BOB

Re: Badlands May 24 - 25

I may be up for that weekend - or at least Saturday. I got a friend coming down and wanted to go out wheeling that weekend. You all just taking jeeps - or any quads?? Also wouldn't mind playing with the Powerwagon in the quarry to see how it does..

stupidweirdo said:
Looks like I'll be down there with the locals the 17-18th. Don't think I could make it two weeks in a row.

I believe I can make it that weekend.
lets see what kind of response we get.

BOB

i'll be there the first weekend in may. dont think i can do twice in the same month

Hey Bob, my local Club (4wtf) has a club run planned for the 17th at the Badlands. You are welcome to join us if you dont get a lot of response.
Cardboard

I asked Mike (HaleYes) to change this thread to May 17-18

THANKS MIKE !

as we get closer to that weekend we can
exchange cell phone numbers or meet somewhere.
I will probably be staying at Summers

BOB

if all goes as planned....
I will get to Summers Thursday evening
wheel all day Friday and Saturday
leave and go home Sunday morning.
I can lead Green, white, orange.

BOB

i should be there as well for sure on sat. all day. hope to meet some of the midwest chapter there, i havent been to an Event yet, so this should be a good chance for me to meet some of you guys. and not to discriminate maybe some of the ladies as well.

:::: Taken fronm the IFWDA Web Page:::::::::::::

The 7th Annual Badlands Bash will be held at the Badlands at Attica, Indiana, on May 16-18, 2008.

Hi-Lift Jack Company is sponsoring the Bash this year and will provide a hot meal on Friday evening as well as door prizes and raffle prizes. Other manufacturers and retailers of off-road products will also be contributing door prizes and raffle prizes. We anticipate approximately 60-75 vehicles participating in this year’s event. The Bash was started by a group of Jeep enthusiasts who were members of the Off-Road.com Jeep Short Wheelbase website. It was such a close-knit group that they decided that a location needed to be selected where they could meet, wheel, and get acquainted.

The Badlands at Attica, Indiana, was selected as a more or less central location for the majority of the members, and the Bash was born. This year’s Bash, with the assistance of Hi-Lift Jack Co., promises to be the biggest and best yet. Manufacturers and retailers that we work closely with have come forward providing great products for door prizes and raffle prizes.

For more information, contact Tom Franklin at 1-800-233-2051 Ext. 23 or go to http://www.olllllllocj.com/

Turns out I can't go. I'm going to be gone for three weeks or so the following Wednesday and the wife wants me around that weekend. Have fun guys!

I'm out
and I am bummed
maybe I'll buy some trailer tires

BOB

I should be there Saturday. Currently replacing bearings in the D30, if all goes well I'll be en route Saturday morning. See ya there.

PS what's the current head count?

I will be there I this will be my frist time out this year. It has taken me two weeks to get all the bells and whistles working again.

Scott

Primer Gray top Primer Black on bottom
Chopped Cherokee Will be there Saturday morning I hope someone else is going

Back