• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back to the Exhaust

Swamperson.. it looks good, but I am still kind of concearned about the routing.. since you do a lot of driving.. are there any plans to sheild the exaust?

Sniggs said:
Did you thay Flame?

Wooooooooooo!
littleRichard260.jpg

Thanks for that. Now if you'll excuse me, I must clean the coffee I just sprayed all over my computer and table.

Its alot farther away from everything that my routing picture perceives. Its about an inch from the tank and about an inch from actually touching the shock. I went on a 2 hour drive the other day, got out, and felt the tank. Other from where just sitting there had left a very slight amount of surface heat, it was nothing hot enough to where anyone should be worried.

Well, if you feel safe driving it thats what matters.. I was looking under my Jeep the other day trying to figure out how I was going to route my new exaust system.. I am having trouble just routing the main tube since I have to goto a larger diameter..

But we will see, it should be okay.. I am not the best when it comes to bending pipe right the first time.

Hope that clears up any questions about the routing. If I put smaller tips on, there would be no fitment problems whatsoever.

Back