• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

back to cleghorn!!!

*BUMP*

and... since people seem to want to go to this race on the 11th, want to move it a week later? sunday the 19th? if that works for everyone else it works for me, my bossman with the new yj will be out racing MX on the 12th so the 19th works better anyway, im just trying to get him out for his first time with his new jeep.

Now we are talking!!!

Hey Mike, out of town till the weekend, so I have not been able to send out your ballast.........

Interested in going to the night race?

That'd be cool we can get all our crap together saturday then break it sunday I'm in

tcm glx said:
Now we are talking!!!

Hey Mike, out of town till the weekend, so I have not been able to send out your ballast.........

Interested in going to the night race?
ugh.. saturdays i work till 2pm... i could roll out there i guess but its a long ass drive out there for me, and money is getting tight these days. figure 2 hours on top of however long it takes you guys to get out there... on top of the fact i cant leave till 2... i would love to finally see a JS run but i dont think i can make it man... i'll see what i can do with the budget...:cry:

GrimmJeeper said:
ugh.. saturdays i work till 2pm... i could roll out there i guess but its a long ass drive out there for me, and money is getting tight these days. figure 2 hours on top of however long it takes you guys to get out there... on top of the fact i cant leave till 2... i would love to finally see a JS run but i dont think i can make it man... i'll see what i can do with the budget...:cry:

Mike, if you were to leave work at 2, you would get there around 5 at the latest. I dont think that the race actually starts until 6. Even if you got there at 6 the first trucks by would be around 6:45.

Leep

When? I hope to be in.

Back