• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back home

Rob Mayercik

NAXJA Member #920
NAXJA Member
Got in at 3:00 this afternoon, NJ time, and have been busy unpacking, doing laundry, etc. since.

Been a blast, have to do it again some day.

Rob

Damn, FordGuy and I were just talking about you today. How we've been back at work for a week...and you hadn't even gotten home yet. :laugh3:

Glad that you got home safely Rob!

X2 glad you made it with no issues

Rob, Good to see you made it back with no problems.I made it in at 2AM on Tuesday morning.Drove almost 1000 miles on Mon-Tues.
Those little 5 Hr bottles really work:D Looking forward to the many pics you will post.
Wayne

Glad all is well. It was good to meet & wheel with you.

Rob

X2 glad you made it with no issues

Wouldn't exactly say no issues, but it was a fairly smooth ride home when I was on the road and not stuck at an AAMCO in Colorado.

It was fun meeting and wheeling with all of you, hope to do it again some day.

Rob

"stuck at an AAMCO in Colorado"

Where's the rest of the story huh? :repair:

see his thread in the colorado chapter forum and you will understand.

The "Cliff's Notes Summary" is that I sprung a couple of leaks coming back over the mountains (and, apparently, had one starting on the drive out that fortunately didn't give me any trouble but got fixed anyway). Spent a chunk of time on Monday morning in a gas station parking lot on the phone and 'net, then the entire afternoon in waiting room of AAMCO in Brighton, CO.

The thread in question is here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=970578

Rob

Back