• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa tomorrow! sunday 12-16

shelbyluvv said:
I hate spending half the day getting all that crap off my rig so I can only have it drop in my eye next time I have to work under it.
just stop washing it off, eventually it stops falling off because the underside is solid mud ;)

GrimmJeeper said:
i actually enjoy going out there, watching people having fun. say what you will about mud. some people like it, most dont. i break less stuff mudding than most of you do rock crawling so dont give me that "mud ruins your truck" BS. i enjoy my jeep the way I want too. nuff said :D

I'm heading to Gorman tomrorow evening...

do I be super wheeler and hit 2 spots in 1 day?

tuesdaysfall said:
well nothing should break when you go grimm, i wont be there!!!

what do you know nothing broke! :D

had a good time, socal bill showed up to hang out with me, met a group of 3 lifted XJs out there, nice guys. lots of people out there today, they had a big pump and were pumping water out of the river to make the mud pit bigger lol.

i got some vid, i'll post it up as soon as i get it edited. as usual bill and his lockers made the rock garden his bitch :D

Hey Grimm,
Great footage. Todd, Mike, and I all had a good time. Nothin' broke! We may be heading out to Means Dry Lake in Lucerne Valley between Chirstmas and New Years if anyone wants to join us.

great footage guys. gives me aspirations to go hack the shit outta my fenders and sell my kids to buy some liftage and tires... :woohoo:

bassthumb said:
not that way! :( you know. making sweaters for Martha Stewart. ok ok bad joke...
i thought it was hilarious, let me know if someone wants to buy em, i'll throw in a couple of mine too :D

:rof:good to know I'm not the only one damaged by too much inhaled brake cleaner :wave1:

Back