• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

azusa canyon family fun weekend

wow .

to each his own..

i guess i wont see you there. hope you take the day to wheel at least:dunce:

nope you won't. 20 minutes from the house and it isn't worth the drive.

Did someone say bong?

You'll need one to handle all the drunks in the mud pit doing all the unsafe recoveries and the loud crappy music blaring.

That's pure entertainment, there.

Yeah....until the bumpers go flying

Its what happens when you combine Benny Hill and Telemundo

ive always had a good time.

a good time just to relax with friends. pull out guys that get stuck. bbq. hit the rocks.

never really had any issues with bumpers. when people have nothing but bumpers we try to step in and help anyway we can.

btw if there is an issue with azusa please keep it to yourself. this is a day for the whole family to come out and enjoy the out doors and the love of 4x4's. hope to see some xjs there.

If theres an issue with members speaking their minds, keep it to yourself. This is our club, and our board, if we want to talk smack about azusa peeps, thats our buisness.

FamilyFunFlyer3.jpg

Jon

Thanks for posting up the info.

For those of you who are going, enjoy your day.

For those of you who are not going, enjoy your day.

We have members and users of all demographics here with likes of all different types of OHV use. If that is not your cup of tea, keep it to yourself. Treat others here with some respect if you expect the same in return.

If theres an issue with members speaking their minds, keep it to yourself. This is our club, and our board, if we want to talk smack about azusa peeps, thats our buisness.

Here's my business; Treat others here, members or guests, with respect.

And if you can't, then keep it to yourself.

Mad flex bro!

Back