• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles, Tires, Wheels

1999mj

NAXJA Forum User
Doind a 1ton swap in my MJ and have some parts for sale. Everything is still in the truck but will be coming out very soon. Located 07422. PM me with any questions. If I can get home one day while it's still day light before the weekend I'll post up some pictures.

1) Explorer 8.8, 4.10, LSD, Disc brakes, 1" wheel spacers, Set up for Spring over MJ, Ruff stuff antiwrap perches,U bolts and 3/8 spring plates, Tubes welded, Reman calipers, Roters are recent and axle bearings were replaced about 2 years ago, Doesn't have e-brak cables or hardware, Looking to get $500

2) HP dana 30 from a 99 XJ open with 4.10's, Bigger shafts, New axle seals,was rebuilt completly about 2 years ago with new pinion bearings and gear case bearings and seals, Unit bearings were also replaced at the same time. Ball joints tight and brakes are in good shape. Has tera flex Highsteer knuckle and 1.25 DOM Tie rod and draglink with Curri Tie rod ends and jam nuts, Has custom raised tracbar mount and 1.25 DOM track bar with 3/4 heims and missalignment spacers. Looking to get $800 or best offer

3) I have (5) tires and wheels (4) 35x12.50x15 BFG MT KMs mounted on 15x8 soft 8's with about 85% tread on them verry evenly worn.( no cupping) Tires have a little dry rot but don't leak air and drive on the road great (1) is an old BFG MT that is verry dry rotted and only good for a spare. Would like to get $500 for all 5 wheels and tires

Back