• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle shafts with hubs

Infidel_XJ

NAXJA Member #1065
"I have 2 sets of 297 ujoint shafts for dana 30 axles these are the same ujoint as the dana 44 front axle joints, they are complete inners outers and hubs for $100.00 per set plus shipping"

I bought these from another NAXJA guy and then went alloys instead so I already have spares. Just looking to get what I paid for these a few a month ago. They look to be in great shape.... They are non disco......duh...297....LOL

I also have a set of 27 spline 8.25 shafts only no bearrings..... $75 plus shipping
Located in central MD and travel to NOVA daily....

Are the hubs new? If they are and the shafts will fit a '97 dana 30, (Non-abs, non disco as far as I know) put me down for a set.

Ummmm no the hubs aren't new. If they were I'd be asking more than the hundred bucks. But the guy I bought em from said they are in great shape... I haven't even openned the box yet...

1996cc said:
That's a good price. I had to pay $160 for 297 shafts, and that didn't include hubs. They were USED from a junkyard.
\

Yeesh, I know it's a really good price, I was just asking for clarification.

I need hubs way more than I need an axleshaft upgrade (just redid my u-joints 2 weeks ago and I run 31s open). Was hoping I'd stumbled on replacement hubs and beefier shafts in one nice package. I guess sometimes it does hurt to ask...

Someone else who needs shafts is going to get a great deal.

Lemme clarify..... and I should have been more clear from the get go.... the hubs are not manual hubs... they are the standard unit bearing non servicable hub assemblies

Back