• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 Transmission for sale $50.00

Joev

NAXJA Forum User
I have a AW4 trans pulled from a 93 XJ 4.0. This was a package deal with the motor I bought for my stroker build. The jeep it was pulled from had 135,000 miles on it. Trans is cleaned up and painted. Externally, looks in good shape, has the torque converter as well. Trans spins when I turn the shaft. Just need this out of my garage.

I'm located in Downingtown, PA

Here ar a few pix
198.jpg

199.jpg

197.jpg

201.jpg

195.jpg

Did you see the write up on Stu's Offroad? Pretty cool..

Cool..The AW4 trans is one tough piece of equipment..

This is a good price. It's worth it for the CPS and NSS alone.

Maybe i should grab this for a spare since Andy in PA has my old one in his wifes MJ.

I'm right down the street from Andy. If u are interested in my trans, let me know.

I was keeping it for a spare too but need the $ to fund some other projects...yep...you guessed it...More jeep projects...

Argh!!

Yeah..YJ all set up and XJ project that just started..Fun..fun..fun..

I wonder how hard it would be to convert the tourqueflight 904 to the aw4? or if it would even be worth it. i kno win my MJ it has that damn tourqueflite and a 2.8 hmm might be an option.

Not sure..but any project involving working on a jeep is always a good time.

Bump for the cause!!

Last bump..then it's back to the shed..till my trans needs to be replaced..

I hear ya..Sorry man..Shipping $$ would be crazy..

Well, I can't tell if it would work but it came out of a nice 93XJ that only had a little rear end damage so it wasn't like it was on fire and was rolled down a cliff. Visually, it looked nice before I cleaned it up and all so my guess is the previous owner took pretty good care of the rig. The output shaft spins so at least mechanically it's not frozen. I'll hold it for you till next week..No prob..Just send me a PM when you want to move on it. Thanks

Once more time..Just because it's fun..hahaha

If it's financially within my means I may take it off your hands if no one else does. I think mine is starting to go, but after over 210k it's earned the right. I'll talk to my wife and see if we have the funds.

Back