• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 Trans and 4.0L Core

Brandon77

Member# 3846
NAXJA Member
Trying to clean out some stuff in the garage.

I have a core engine 4.0L I6 89 came out of an XJ (Block, Heads, Valve Cover; everything is there just been opened so needs all gaskets and no accessories) $50

Also have a 4x4 89 AW4 Trans. with both oil lines, Torque convertor, and Trans dip stick. $150

96 I believe, Duel brake booster $40
96 Master Cylinder $20

And if anyone is looking a 21 spline 242 transfer case let me know... i might have an extra one.

Free stuff:
Bosch Fuel pump w/ housing
Flex plate
P.S. Pully

FYI Also I'm looking for a aftermarket steering stabilizer bolt to fit a stock mount on the D30. And a 15x4.5 rim for a spare tire. I either need 1 or a set of 5 and i can sell my 4 Outlaws. Thanks

Alot of great stuff there

Ha Yeah lots of goodies lol; If i just keep collecting parts my roommate is going to kill me... so lots of stuff has got to go. I got parts in my truck still that need to find room in the garage until i can install them.

All of this stuff is in the same garage as Peacefrog's XJ Mail jeep part out... so if you need stuff from him I am in the same location.

If someone wants that core engine PM me and we can work out a trade or a deal. If not its going to the JY for scrap weight... i got $60 for my last engine that i scrapped. :explosion

That Engine sounds reall nice, I have been looking for a Renix to send out for rebuild.

Why was it pulled apart, what kind of shape was it in when it was yanked

Engine had a small fuel fire in the fuel rail and melted all the wires... owner parted out the jeep, he didn't want the hassle of re wiring the truck. the engine was pulled with 80,000+ miles on it. The fire didn't affect the block, or cylinder head that's why it was opened to check everything inside. I was going to get it rebuilt as well but i got a hold of a low mileage engine. I still want to get a rebuilt but dont have the money right now.

Ha Yeah lots of goodies lol; If i just keep collecting parts my roommate is going to kill me... so lots of stuff has got to go. I got parts in my truck still that need to find room in the garage until i can install them.

GET THIS STUFF OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!

:roflmao:lol

I think there is going to be a BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL soon.....

I could always use another core if you just need it gone.

PM me if you don't get any offers and ya just want it to go away.

Thanks

..... It would at least put you in good Karma if you want it back freshened up.

;)

Well this is a big item for Karma... Its worth $60 for scrap weight at the JY. But if you come get it by Christmas eve then its yours for a case of beer... XMAS SPECIAL. :D
I will also drop the Trans for $100 as well for the special lol.

Also to add:
I have stock fender flairs (4 of them and faded gray) make an offer, not sure what people offer.
Also up for trading... just through some offers. Trying to clear the garage by the new year.

NON XJ: Diamondback mountain bike... Still like new... used only 5-6 times. Took very good care of it... NO rust, always well oiled. Tires, brakes, paint everything in good shape. Also comes with a tire pump that attaches to bike, bottle carrier w/ a DB bottle, 2 storage bags that attach to the bike, a mulit tool to fix parts and change a flat tire on the trail, a rear red light, and a computer (Checks MPH, temperature, time, elevation, est. and gives back recorded data as well) Bike is white with front and rear Disk Brakes and nice dirt tires with DB metal petals. Hard tail in the back and shocks in front. $400 obo

BUMP

Feeler:
I have a '89 NP242 transfer case, 21 spline. Looking to get $150. 130,000 miles on it.

Also in the next week or so i will have a bunch more parts:
D35 C-Clip w/ 3.55 open Drum to Drum
2 inch lift Pro-Comp coils and swaybar links. (Sag)
Rear leafs with an add a leaf (Sag)
Trac bar for a 3inch lift i think (But i have a drop bracket so you can use it as a 2inch lift)
And some more stuff... but i will know more when i get my D44 installed with my 4.5 inch lift as well.

Bump... still got the engine and Free stuff. Someone come get it... great core engine.

But also have a pair of Pro Comp 3 inch lift coils, extended swaybar links, and Track bar drop bracket with stock track bar.
And free rear stock leaves with an add a leaf.

Installing my D44 today so i will also have an 89 D35 C-Clip w/ 3.54 open gears; drum to drum with E Brake cables

I just measured the coil springs... and they are actually a 1.5-2 inch lift meant to fit up to 31" tires. Sorry.

John yes your second in line.

No i don't have a cherry picker... but the engine is in 2 pieces (Block and heads) Hoping someone can bring down a hoist in a pick up truck and take it away.

I dont need a renix block but wanted one for the future. Just as long as it doesnt go to scrap and someone uses it... John you sound like the better option. Let me PM Brandon so he knows I replied to this thread

Back