• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attendance Tally

didnt know where to post and this will be my first naxja and nortwest adventure as still new to out here, but I will be there.
paul

Well I am out....... I have a pretty severe short in my electrical system somewhere and have not been able to find it yet. This sucks but at least it decided to show up before heading out.

well guys my rig is not going to make it unless some one can find me some d44 cromoly blanks to get splined from every were i can find they are back ordered till mid july..... super joints are back ordered too .......... lots of late night to try to get it there then i get the shaft cause i cant get any shafts.... so looks like im riding shotgun with will again this year.....:rattle:

well guys my rig is not going to make it unless some one can find me some d44 cromoly blanks to get splined from every were i can find they are back ordered till mid july..... super joints are back ordered too .......... lots of late night to try to get it there then i get the shaft cause i cant get any shafts.... so looks like im riding shotgun with will again this year.....:rattle:

What's your D44? Full width? Narrowed? Waggy? I may be able to help you out.

i cut a hp 44 down with the tnt truss i took 2.7 inches of both sides if i member right have to look ant my measurements. but i have to get them splined i dont think i have the time to get them back in and ready in 3 days... found that my front drive line is going to be a little to long too..... just ran short on time but you guys will see it soon...stock to 35s in one step is allot of work...... plus i ended up doing 3 clutches in the last 3 months .... none of them mine....

Eli (CanMan)
Alex (Ba-Riedo)
Junior XJ
Tracey (Metal Thrasher)
Lyle (Bruno)
Hans (Xjourney)
Los Lobos
John M (Avanteone)
TORX
Richard Cranium
Rod (mojojo)
Matt (IXNAYXJ)
Thethinginthewoods
Rich (Mc2KXJ)
Logan-XJ
Scott (Muddy Breast)
BigDog
Joe (WaXJ_Skier)
89heepxj
Pat (Pathatten)
Doug (fubar XJ)
Scott (RubiconKid95)
Michael (2xtreme)
Marc
That guy that is a friend of Michael's brother. :)
Steve (olysteve)
Nick (NickThePyro - NickelAss)
redjeep3
Eric (The_Big_E)
Aaron (Dr Drae)
GlueNTape
Willy (bean8104)
John H (John90XJ)
5.9cummins
Larry (Larry)
Joe (xjoe)
Matt (Matt_West)
Corey (Shotmobile)
Nick (noutlawjeeper - outlawjeeper)
Scott (Tractech)
Kris (2BUCU) Maybe, if ARB lets him have the time off
Jason (Comanchekid)
Dave (Supsa)
Mike (Big Mike)
vbjornsson +1 rig
Paul (swabib)
Brian (old CJ)
Scott (old FJ Cruiser)
Erik (JUSTCUZ)

Updated

Last edited:
some bish. i hate to say this but its not looking like ill be making it. i didnt want to say it cause then it feels like im setting it in stone. new job, still working old one. damnit.

Anybody doing name tags so we can better know who's who? I will probably meet 100 people this weekend and probably not remember anybdoy's name. At least maybe for Saturday night activities, dinner, raffle, etc?

J

The name is Brian if you want to add that to the list next to my username. I will be bringing my buddy Kyle too, but he will be riding with me.

Anybody doing name tags so we can better know who's who? I will probably meet 100 people this weekend and probably not remember anybdoy's name. At least maybe for Saturday night activities, dinner, raffle, etc?

J
That worked REALLY well at the PNWJeep Meet and Greet. It was really nice to not have to pretend to know everybody's names after a couple beers. Could the chapter pony up the money for this?

-----Matt-----

Hi my names doug. I may be coming. I just have to change my right front hub. And on the name tag thing my mom owns an engraving shop.

Engraved name tags night be overkill. :D John's duct tape and pen idea is a winner. Change that hub out and come on over, the more the merrier.

Back