• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlas install issues

you didnt try to use the bolts to suck the Tcase to the trans did you? It says in the instructions not to, because it will damage the case.

I have an ax15, and the 4speed atlas so my input might not pertain. mine was hard to get to seat all the way but after alot of wiggling it went on. and i did it 2-3 times because I clocked it too low the first time.

I only did it until it was snug so I doubt it caused damaged.

Yeah it just says not to force it. It's ok :)

Last edited:
Anyone see another possible issue? my problem in the first place was just focusing on one.
9971b9e4.jpg

If I determine the distance on the input that doesn't need splines minus that from the distance that exceeds. order a spacer for that distance I should be kosher right?

either way if I stay at a 3/4" spacer or below I stay at the same engagement as Adv adapters.

Alright so this is finally done. I got on the phone with someone at Adv adapters that knew the details. They only need a .5" spacer but run 1" to clear the stock tranny mount which I don't have. So they're sending me a .5" spacer for free I'll still have 1/4" more mated splines than the Adv adpt recommendation so all is well :D

All and all I'd say their customer support is awesome the only problem is the knowledge of the differently people there. Can't expect everyone to know XJ's though.

Back