• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atl Area Meet & Greet

xdutyxj00

NAXJA Forum User
Just throwing out the ideal of a Atl area m&g. We (4Wheel Parts) are having are March Madness Sale on the 13th at all of are stores. Thought this might be a good time to have one. We will have free food & drinks, great deals all day long (this is one of biggest sales of the year), we also have a mini rock garden to play on and an articulation ramp to test your jeep's flex. I would like for everybody to come to my store (Norcross location) but I know the Marietta location might be closer for alot of people. What do ya'll think??? Anybody interested???

I'm game! lets do it!

mark

is albert still running that store?
i know they closed the Forest Park one..

Mark

How late does it go on Bud? Is i an all day event? I have to meet a bunch of Ranger guys at the Kennesaw Hooters at noon, so I will be close. I could swing by.

hopefully i will be heading back from Raleigh with my new XJ! 4.5 Lift, bumpers, 33 trxus m/ts etc, so i would love to test it out and meet you guys!

BTW xdutyxj00 is your name Mike? if so i got your business card, apparently my uncle met you at a gas station and you told him to stop by the store and we should chit chat about how to boost up my xj.

hopefully i will be heading back from Raleigh with my new XJ! 4.5 Lift, bumpers, 33 trxus m/ts etc, so i would love to test it out and meet you guys!

BTW xdutyxj00 is your name Mike? if so i got your business card, apparently my uncle met you at a gas station and you told him to stop by the store and we should chit chat about how to boost up my xj.

No my name is Bud, I work in the shop so I don't have any buisness cards of my own so I always try to keep some of the salesman cards on me to hand out. I do remember meeting your uncle, I think it was at the quicktrip right down the road from the store.

is Dustin running the marietta store?

Mark

Are we doing this at the Marietta store or the Norcross one?

This could be the maiden voyage for the 97 MJ.

Bud is at the Norcross store.

Yea, we also have our little rock garden to play on and Marietta does not. We are also trying to get approved a $$$$ gift card $$$$ to give away to the club with the most members that show up that day. I will post more details as I get them.

The norcross store looks nicer then the marietta store.. even looks bigger..

mark

Back