• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Assistance with Carfax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClifShaffer

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

Can someone plase run a Carfax for me? I have been laid of for over a year, and money is a little tight. Thank you for your help. :roflmao:

Vin Number: 1G8JW54R63Y525444

2003 Saturn

Sincerely,

Clif

Sure can, it's worthless straight from the factory. :roflmao::moon:

I did not think it was free. However, there may be members that have a monthly unlimited account, and it would not cost them any extra money to help me out.

It appears that I will not be recieving ann help from the members of this forum. Thank you anyway, I wish you good karma.

Hello,

Can someone plase run a Carfax for me? I have been laid of for over a year, and money is a little tight. Thank you for your help. :roflmao:

Vin Number: 1G8JW54R63Y525444

2003 Saturn

Sincerely,

Clif

For future reference, CARFAX has been known to monitor automotive forums looking for posts like this. They consider "sharing" an unlimited account to be an abuse of their service, and have gone after both the owners of the accounts AND the forum itself when someone offers up CARFAX account use.

For future reference, CARFAX has been known to monitor automotive forums looking for posts like this. They consider "sharing" an unlimited account to be an abuse of their service, and have gone after both the owners of the accounts AND the forum itself when someone offers up CARFAX account use.

Correct. It is a violation of their TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back