• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ashley smashed the front of her Jeep

Hey now, the cutting is for the 32"s in the garage, sheesh! I always seem to get a bad rap.

LOL :p

Lady XJ said:
Hey Everyone,

While I was in Florida Ashley (BTwisted2Metal, my daughter) decided to stay back in California and have some fun. The fun started 25 hours after I left, she ran into the back of an Accord and made it an according (her words). Well, if that was not enough, she fell and broke her jaw a week after the accident. She had surgery and her jaw wired shut:( Florida was great by the way!

If anyone has any spare parts you don't need please let me know, I'd like her to get out wheeling asap, thank you so much!
06e6cd7b.jpg

I can't see any damadge. I guess I'm just use to mine. It kinda looks like mine, only mine came from Johnson Valley.

mikedashg said:
I can't see any damadge. I guess I'm just use to mine. It kinda looks like mine, only mine came from Johnson Valley.

Well, I TRIED to miss the stupid accord, but no success...

DAMAGE recorded, that I know of...

First the obvious:

Bumper
Hood
Fender
Lights
Grill
&
Fans
Radiator

and to be honest I am not even sure what else. But this is somewhere to start.

might wanna look into getting a heavy duty front bumper with brush guard just in case. :) lol

I've got you covered on all those parts you listed off my parts jeep that I almost had towed away, the front bumper I have is chrome and has a lil dent in it from when I went out in the desert running over joushua trees and cactus' I've also got a lift kit if you need one : ) I've got the radiator and fan all ready out of the parts jeep, I've got pics just shoot me an email and ill fire em right back.

you can have my chromed one if you want, its custom trimmed for extra badassness.

mini_DSC00146.sized.jpg

I think I also have a set of C4x4 tow hooks + brackets if you want em.

Hey Smashley,

Get all of the free parts you can. If you get doubles or too much, you can always donate it back to people in the future. (karma)

When I return from trip next week, we need to talk about getting all of this together and get you back on the road/trail.

BTW, congrats again on graduation next week!

rpraterxj said:
Hey Smashley,

Get all of the free parts you can. If you get doubles or too much, you can always donate it back to people in the future. (karma)

When I return from trip next week, we need to talk about getting all of this together and get you back on the road/trail.

BTW, congrats again on graduation next week!

TRUST me I believe in Karma

and of course I would donate it all back plus some.

And I look forward to it.

Thank you, and have a nice trip...

~ash

i also smashed the front bumper on my mj a few weeks ago so if anyone has parts they r willing to part with for free it would be greatly appreciated

DansGreyMj said:
i also smashed the front bumper on my mj a few weeks ago so if anyone has parts they r willing to part with for free it would be greatly appreciated
I got a front bumper, no caps, white, a free complete rear hatch from a 85, and a bunch more stuff if needed, just come haul it away.

idk it must have slipped my mind or something maybe we can wheel and meet up somewhere

So you gonna come get my parts jeep? Lol...... If u don't get it the salvage yard will! Cause I'm moving this coming weekend, also my birthday.

xXJx said:
So you gonna come get my parts jeep? Lol...... If u don't get it the salvage yard will! Cause I'm moving this coming weekend, also my birthday.

WELL now that this weekend is over, I guess not...

I have graduation on Wednesday so the soonest I would get it is either one late night before Wed. OR after wednesday whenever you want.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :bunny:

ash

Back