• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are you a Big Dog? Upcoming trip......

Rick XTRM XJ said:
I've been out scouting some new trails up at Table Mesa rd.

I've found at 2 new trails that I didn't know about, Collateral Damage and Die Harder. Collateral Damage is fairly short with about 7-8 kickass waterfalls up a narrow wash. Probably a 4.5, and would be tough in an XJ in a couple spots. Die Harder is a way cool trail up a beautiful canyon with big waterfalls, and really big rocks. It would easily take all day, or more, with 10+ rigs. It's a 4.5+.

I hope to run both of those before February.

Other trails out there at 4.5 or above are Anaconda, Annihilator, Armegeddon, Twisted (5.0)

Is this being limited to a certain number of rigs?? Most of the trails I mentioned are pretty hardcore, and having a shitload of rigs may be an issue. Maybe we could have two different groups running different trails??

Looking forward to it.

Rick

Yup, Rick those trails would be a problem with more than 5-6 rigs. As soon as Rick and I get a chance to run Die Harder, we will post pictures of the run. As of now, I think our plan is to do it Thanksgiving day weekend, assuming we survive JV. Both of our rigs will be getting ALOT of rack time in the next week and a half. This is going to be one kick ass trail guys, so keep your eyes open for pictures. We will take pre and post run pictures of the Jeep's cause its gonna be UGLY.

Joe
Absolute Offroad 602-248-8949

FlexyJOE said:
Yup, ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................UGLY.

Joe

You really should link that sig also!

It would be totally over the top then! :rolleyes:

hinkley

There ya go Hinkley, You whiney little Beotch. :rattle:

Joe

Last edited:
BTW setup your voice mail Dumbo, how am I going to order parts if I can't leave a message while you're playing on NAXJA??

:dunno:

hinkley

Um, I have 3 lines there. 1 Phone, 1 Fax, and 1 is internet/ 800 number. So, If you got that recording, I was on the phone, cause I know you dont have the 800 #...:)

FlexyJOE said:
Um, I have 3 lines there. 1 Phone, 1 Fax, and 1 is internet/ 800 number. So, If you got that recording, I was on the phone, cause I know you dont have the 800 #...:)

What no website yet????

hinkley

ME??? No I am F'ing Slammed....Got alot to do before the Boss lets me take off to JV....:) Boy, I love that.... :laugh3:

Joe

Rick XTRM XJ said:
I've been out scouting some new trails up at Table Mesa rd.

I've found at 2 new trails that I didn't know about, Collateral Damage and Die Harder. Collateral Damage is fairly short with about 7-8 kickass waterfalls up a narrow wash. Probably a 4.5, and would be tough in an XJ in a couple spots. Die Harder is a way cool trail up a beautiful canyon with big waterfalls, and really big rocks. It would easily take all day, or more, with 10+ rigs. It's a 4.5+.

I hope to run both of those before February.

Other trails out there at 4.5 or above are Anaconda, Annihilator, Armegeddon, Twisted (5.0)

Is this being limited to a certain number of rigs?? Most of the trails I mentioned are pretty hardcore, and having a shitload of rigs may be an issue. Maybe we could have two different groups running different trails??

Looking forward to it.

Rick

Rick, I saw those trails listed in the Jamboree trail list, and they sound good. Die Harder definitely sounds like a BOTW kind of trail. I think final run plans will depend on how much of the Table Mesa stuff we want to run.

Those considering joining us need to take seriously the potential for body damage and breakage. As usual, we'll see how many actually make the trip........

:D

rockin'_phil said:
sounds fun. too bad i dont meet requirements. hey richard you need a spotter or co-pilot?

Don't need a spotter. We have a funny no spotting rule........no spotting unless the driver asks for it, which happens, but not too often.

My Dad's riding shotgun, like he usually does on these trips. Now if I just had a back seat.......

:) :)

TRNDRVR said:
You guys doing JV again this year? I haven't noticed anything posted on it yet. JV was cool last year, except maybe the 90mph wind storm.
Thanks,
Dan.

Very soon...........

Same time as last year.....it's an annual trip.

Dan, the build up sounds good. Get 'er done, and bring some tri tip.

:)

What's the plan for lodging/camping?

Back