• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB Winch Ready Front Bull Bar Bumper for 97-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ

goXJ

NAXJA Forum User
want to sell or preferrably TRADE for a tube style winch bumper... like the OR Fab one seen on quadratec... http://quadratec.com/products/72025_800_07.htm
here is a link to the ARB...
ARB Winch Ready Front Bull Bar Bumper for 97-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ

the bumper is used and has some scratches / dings... nothing too major. sides have been trimmed to conform to trimmed wheel wells... will supply pics for serious inquiries... have to borrow a camera so email me your thoughts to gserve AT gmail DOT com

I am ONLY taking offers to trade or sell locally only - no shipping. willing to meet within reason.

thanks

I will get some pictures today while im under the jeep swapping in my nvg241or

i am taking offers right now and will sell to the best offer. so when you get pics you tell me what you want to pay for it, and we go from there.

20070127_rock_trac_swap_004_141.jpg

lights, shackles and fairlead will not convey, unless other arrangements are made.

If you would like to arrange someone to crate and palletize and pick up the bumper from me then i could ship... but you'd probably be better off buying a new one at that point, for what you'd spend on freight/packing - dont you think?

this thing cannot be put in a box and sent UPS>

downshift1 said:
dang it, only if you would ship...

Back