• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB front Dana 30 cover, used but great condition

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have a take off ARB dana 30 front cover.

They are 161$ and Up..

90$ FIRM thats 1/2 price over the cover and shipping or tax.

76482-lg.jpg

from ARB:
Fabricated from high tensile solid nodular iron that is tougher and harder than solid carbon steel,
the new ARB Differential Cover is the ideal piece of equipment to protect your Air Locker and
ring and pinion set-up from the obstacle impacts of competition rock crawling and challenging
off road trails.
An incorporated, computer-optimized cross brace design adds over 900 foot-pounds of torsional
rigidity to the entire axle assembly. The resulting increased flex strength in the housing
encourages improved meshing of the ring and pinion gears and greater carrier bearing support
for longer component life and overall load strength.
The low profile shape of the housing maximizes the running gear clearance around the unit and
provides optimal approach and departure angles.
A unique combination dipstick and filler cap design allows for the differential oil levels to be
adjusted for customized high driveline angles, and allows the user to check the oil for possible
water contaminations without having to drain the unit. Made from high quality rare earth
magnets, both the dipstick and the drain plug are designed to collect any metal wear particles​
floating in the fluid.

picture of the dipstick and drain/magnet

76482-add3-lg.jpg

do you have a dana 44 one? lol

what do you have?

OK new discovery....

I just realized the customer had it painted black with blue arb lettering.

I will reoffer it to those in line. sorry but I didnt recall it being black.

I can have it sand blasted and powdercoated black and arb back to raw if wanted for only 20$

OK new discovery....

I just realized the customer had it painted black with blue arb lettering.

I will reoffer it to those in line. sorry but I didnt recall it being black.

I can have it sand blasted and powdercoated black and arb back to raw if wanted for only 20$

Still Interested !!!!
Let me know when you have to ship.

Charles

I am heading down to temecula and can parts train it if payment is handled via paypal, i'll be driving right past Robs place anyway. If it is going to Charles that will save you the hassle/$ of shipping it.

shoot me a PM if you want me to bring it down, i'll be going that way on thursday.

-G

I have it on the front axle that on the mall cruiser JK I posted a pict of. but its getting a new bigger axle, only It is taking a few days longer then I thought for the parts. so I cant pull it yet.

Back