• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AR15 - Brand New. Never Fired

SeeingSpots

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Fellas,

Not exactly my ideal first post, but if any of you know of someone who is in the market for a never-fired 5.56 NATO AR15 with some goodies, please let me know.

I'm thinning out my rifle collection and need some funds for my XJ project.

#222 Zombie Defense (Spikes Tactical) forged aluminum lower
Spikes Tactical trigger assembly with polished sear (5.5lb pull)
Delton upper
Magpul furniture
Magpul MBUS
NCstar Holographic sight
2 Troy 30rnd Battlemags
Hardcase

Asking Price $1,500.00 for my fellow Naxja members. Went to Tanner over the weekend and they're asking $1,600 for a base-model DPMS.

ZombieAR2_zps7c78b1d6.jpg

ZombieAR_zpsd6b1907c.jpg

This is what I'm trying to fund :shiver:

20130124_082634_zpse5b0627a.jpg

Prefer to sell locally. I live in Castle Rock.
Thanks,
Jim

Thats a good deal, i bet it'll go quick! Wish i had the funds!

Pm sent on the AR

Thanks guys. All PMs have been returned.

Jim

Sale Pending....

LOL -- that actually took longer than I thought it would with this crowd!

LOL...I priced it right so it would move. I hate gougers and sadly there's a lot of that going around lately.

I'm glad I could keep it in State and with a fellow XJ owner.

Jim

glad you decided to provide a fellow jeeper with a great price -- but reacting to increased demand and decreased supply isn't gouging, its economics 101. If all dealers priced their AR's at $1500, there would be absolutely zero available... hell, they're scarce at twice that price, meaning they are still priced in a way that the market will bear.

/rant -- just hate having dealers/sellers branded as gougers just for charging what buyers are actually willing to pay.

I fully agree with that. I think that with the state of the economy, quality rifles have been under-priced for years. The recent demand has warranted some rifles to actually fetch what they're worth.

On the other hand...

There are a lot of people that are slapping a bunch of sub-par components together and charging a premium for them. Those are the gougers that I'm referring to. I've been in the firearms game for a long time and never seen so many uneducated folks going out and frantically buy weapons for the fear of a potential ban. And they'll buy them with a smile on their face because they don't know any better.

caveat emptor -- Buyer Beware! :cheers:

LOL -- that actually took longer than I thought it would with this crowd!

An hour and nineteen minutes isn't too long, is it? :D

Great price but with the current supply and demand I wouldn't call what's going on now as gouging. You could've priced it a little higher and someone would've taken it. Beautiful carbine!

SOLD! Thanks Ken

Back