• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April Meet N Greet (Middle TN)

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
With all this snow and ice I'm looking even more forward to spring and an active wheeling season! With that said, how much interest is there in a Meet N Greet in April? If there is enough interest we could do a cookout at Barfield Park like years previous. If not a lot of interest we could just meet at a restaurant. So who's in?

I am interested, but I'm doubtful. I'll be at Land Between the Lakes on April 11 and out of town every other weekend except the 4th.

Mark and I are going to try and make the April 11th LBL trip also.

I'm all for getting together to eat. Restaurant or grilling is fine by me. I like me some Toot's.

I may try to make LBL too then. Lol. I haven't been to Toots in a while and would definitely love some pickles. I'm in TX Easter weekend. We could even do Toots in March if that works better for everyone.

Late March would work good for an "Eat & Greet"!

Let's shoot for the last Sunday I'm March. Would that work for everyone?

As long as it would be after 1 pm that should work for me.

I could probably work it out that weekend also. I'm on the road with a group that day, but they leave for Virginia about lunch time.

Sunday March 29th -- On shift fire station that day with 3 off so cant get that day
April 11th -- LBL Get off the morning of the 11th and off the 12th so might can shoot for this depending on the jeep being done and wifes health.

Last edited:
Date: Sunday, March 29th

Have we established a location for the eat and greet? Toots

Toot's sounds good to me.

Toot's sounds good to me to.

The only pushback I have on doing it at a restaurant is that it is hard to mingle. Once the order is taken everyone is at their tables. I'd prefer a pavilion at a park and grilling burgers and dogs. But as far as I can tell, that date works fine for me. I'm anxious to show off the Jeep. No one has seen it since I did my cut and fold and quarter guards - and the swingout tire carrier is going on next week.

If the weather looks decent a cookout could be good.

Gondolier Restaurant has the private meeting room we could use again.

So Gondolier Restaurant this Sunday, the 29th? What time will work best for everyone?

1 pm.

Have you made contact with the restaurant for the room?

I have not.

I stopped and talked to the owner about reserving the room. Sundays are busy and he asked how many would be coming.

Can we get a head count? If we can get 25 people, we can get the room all to ourselves.

Back