• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 29th meet and Greet Hillz & Hollerz

Pat said:
is that a Sunday on purpose?

Yea I have not made it there yet, so I was only going to go one day to try it out. THat Saturday my wife is running the MINI so I will be staying home to support her.

Putting it on my calendar now.

IF MY JEEP IS RUNNING AGAIN I WILL BE THERE WITH TWO OTHER CHEROKEES

Just a couple days away.

I spoke with Joe the park Manager and he said campers are welcome the night before ($10 per rig no matter the number of occupants) he requests you get there before dark.

the next two I have planned are all weekend trips.....

heep is on the trailer all tied down and waiting to get out and break something.

Pat and I will be there around 9 am.

Oh yah ill be there. You will see me comin in doing a huge wheelie on my chair. You will hear the whine of my supercharger and the motor. I got some big ol mudders on there now so I will just run over the lawn and the curb and not even come in the normal road. I will strap a keg to the back of the chair so we can so some kegstands in the parking lot! Hope to see some of you youngins out there so I can show you how us real men do things.

Water crossing.
50482dh.jpg

PAT getting pissed at a tree.
5yck802.jpg

Best trail there
4loljbn.jpg

6ex94d3.jpg

Back