• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

apologies to CAL

Terry,
When I know of something I try and put it out there but it isn't like I live in front of a computer and have nothing else to do with my time, hell I don't even own a computer right now. And yes a lot of times information is shared either last minute or late, which is really a breakdown in communication between those who know and those who want to know, but yes I do share the thought that some of it is done intentionally as well. Maybe you and everyone else who feels angered about that should channel the anger to where it can do some good, write you congresman, write the forest service, write your county supervisor, join a group of people trying to do good instead of the group pissing on the shoes of those doing the work.

all the play time aside -
I didn't lose my mind, just my focus & my irish temper.
Question to ALL - Have closures/possible closures of any trails been announced on ANY 4WD websites? MY guess is absolutely not. WONDER WHY? might have been announced after it was tooooo late to attend, sorry about that

Oh and to directly answer your question yes they do some times get posted on forums like the holcome closure (due to fire but was announced immediatly) the jv take over has been all over pirate and here as well as the other bills being pushed to convert open or ohv lands to wilderness protected or special use. Honestly most of the time you can get good info from the blm and forest service sites on what impacting their areas, also I listen to a good deal of news and talk radio and things pop up on there often even if its just mentioned briefly. Another good resource is local ohv and adopt a trail groups.
Not to pick on anyone but there are a lot of resources out there for information, most are free and online are even available 24hrs a day 7 days a week

all the play time aside -
I didn't lose my mind, just my focus & my irish temper.
Question to ALL - Have closures/possible closures of any trails been announced on ANY 4WD websites? MY guess is absolutely not. WONDER WHY? might have been announced after it was tooooo late to attend, sorry about that

Back