• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anything in West Wa

Missiletech

NAXJA Forum User
Well,

I have an 88 cherokee with 33s and 6.5" lift, and a 66 impala. If you have anything to replace a d35 rear, or d30 front, or a ring pinion/lock posi unit for a 12-bolt gm, please let me know. And if you have anything that you are trying to rid of in the Wa area, just ask me... I might be interested. Thanks.

-SteVe

57cc.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Well?

I am trying to get rid of odds and ends. Suspension, tires, wheels. What else might you be looking for?

Well, I need a spare... 33 if possible. And lemme know exactly what else you are parting with, I just got my lift and don't anticipate needing more for the time being, and my 33s are brand new... for the most part. Other than that, I do need some flares. TJ or something similar, WIDER than the XJ flares is my primary requirement. Lemme know what you have, and thanks.

-Steve

88 XJ 6.5" Rough Country kit, SYE, CV shaft, 33" TRXUS M/Ts

My available tires are only 30's. Nothing to help you with right not. If I see something I will pass it on.

How much do you want for it, and do you know what I need to do for a swap into my cherokee? It miht be a dumb question, but I've never seen the 8.8 to tell the diff. Thanx

-SteVe

Back