• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anything going on this Sunday, April 29?

4xSanta said:
You could have ran with us at the Hammers (Five rollovers one XJ three toyotas one toyota ended up in a fatality) I even brought a can of white beans incase you and your wife showed up,see ya this weekend.....Santa
I love watching toyota's roll

sad to hear some one died in one though

4xSanta said:
You could have ran with us at the Hammers (Five rollovers one XJ three toyotas one toyota ended up in a fatality) I even brought a can of white beans incase you and your wife showed up,see ya this weekend.....Santa

Wow, sounds like you had a crazy day! That is terrible news to hear about the fatality.
Like Rick said..... any info??

See ya at BBear.

rpraterxj said:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=576319&page=7

This is an extremely sad story. The guy was so young and well liked.

We shoudl all be more carfeul when we are out having fun!!!
You know for the first time ever Im glad I wasnt wheeling. Having been through a couple bad injuries wheeling in the past Im really starting to think I need to mello out since I have responsibilities and loved ones I dont wana leave behind.

dzraces said:
You know for the first time ever Im glad I wasnt wheeling. Having been through a couple bad injuries wheeling in the past Im really starting to think I need to mello out since I have responsibilities and loved ones I dont wana leave behind.
Five point harness(in use) roll cage,sober, sure helps when sh@t happens.

Back