• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone with full hyrdo on stock xj TC Pump

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I'm wanting to try my stock pump on my DE psc cylinder before I jump on a new PSC pump, but what I can't find is the info on converting the hi pressure pump line to out of the pump to a fitting I can build a hydraulic hose for to run to the steering valve. Went to napa they got nothing to match the stock fitting of the xj box...I know folks are running these so fittings exist but none of hyrdo threads using stock pumps list their basic tech.

Tomorrow, I'll post a few hydraulic shops that we use, after I square away my first job.

I'm getting hoses made at Whisler...cheap enough to continue with stock pump on my DE cylinder. All my hyrdo parts are from psc I got a God deal on them but no pump ,So figured I'd try adapting the' stock TC pump first without mods if it work ok I'll mod it and possibly try a. WJ pump or even an xj pump from a 2.5 they have remote reservoir so I cod mod that pump and usr the bling psc remote reservoir on it I have...lol...all those options are very cheap...I could just order the new psc pump but if cheap works there is no reason throw extra money at it.

Lol...psc has everything to do the job got the fittings and hoses cost less than going to the shop...if I hate the stock TC pump after trying it out I will cut straight to the psc pump .

I'm getting hoses made at Whisler...cheap enough to continue with stock pump on my DE cylinder.
I took a hose to MFCP (off I-70 & Quebec) because we have an account with them. Two new fittings and 1 foot of hose cost $21, and we have "Big Green" running again. :)

Up north I have used Tubes & Hoses in Loveland for decades.

Back