• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to get togeather to work on jeeps.

byrinxx74

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so i live in oakland, my wife and i live in a stoarge facilitey b/c she runs the place, soo we have alot of room. I thought i would be great to get a bunch of us togeather to have like a jeep work day, i will bbq and supply food and such you just supplie your rig and the things that need done. Be a great day of just meeting new people there rigs and learning on how to work on diffrent things on our jeep. I have not set a date beacuse what to see who would be intrested.:phone:

im down im gonna throw out sundays are good for me. i work nights and have school mon/weds night. now that i can drive my junk on the freeway again. i dont really have anything to do right now that is a strict one day project other than rip out carpet and start herculining shit. and remount the zj overhead console, replace windshield, etc... anyone good at windshields????

I'm in to come help out. I really want to convert my manual windows and locks to power. I have all the parts if anyone is good at wiring please let me know. Even if we can't redo my stuff I'm definitely down to come help out.

I'd be down if I can make it. My schedule is a little crazy and random. At this point the funds aren't really there to make the upgrades I want but it'll be cool to learn from you more experienced bay area xj owners.

Not to barge in and plan brian, but how would the weekend after next sound?

Meaning the 1st weekend of feb?

Welcome sfxjdent. What part of the city are you in?

Thanks for the welcome. I'm on here a lot, relatively, but don't post much. I live in the Presidio. I can't make it the weekend after the next, but like I said, my shedule is crazy. Plan it when you all can and I'll be there if possible. Looks like a lift may be going on sooner than I thought, maybe even the end of this week, we'll see.

Last edited:
i live in Oakland, and am very interested in meeting up with a everyone. itd be great to talk to some people that understand this love for jeeps that the rest of the world can't seam to comprehend. i have to do the rear leaf spring bushing on my heep, and actullly have an extra set( they are for a RE 4.5" leaf) cuz im dumb and order the wrong thing...but im willing to part with the extra set, for some help in replacing them.

YAY!! my first post.....been here a while, finally got around to saying something.

Last edited:
I got to work this weekend but would be able to meet up the weekend after.

I install to glass in San Mateo I would be down with working on my jeep i need to do some herculiner also. could replace your front windshield i have one sitting at my shop I am not going to be around this weekend i am going to Oregon to ride my Raptor could do it the first weekend in Feb let me know :rof:

Sat or Sunday for me the first week of Feb let me know if you wante that windshield or if you already have one i will also need to bring some tools and glue and what can i bring for food

Dang - the in-laws are in town next weekend. Wish it was this weekend, as I have to swap out some springs and don't really want to do it on the dirt driveway... They're always messing up my plans.

Back