• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to buy a 3.5" lift...

NAXJA Forum User
So...anyone want to buy a metal cloak 3.5" XJ lift kit? Looks like it has everything minus shocks.

I should have it next week some time.

Will sell for $ 800 OBO which is HALF of retail. Ship on your dime. No trades...I need to do some work to the MJ and dodge.

I really wish I needed it but I cannot buy another rig just to put this on it.

I'd love to have it but.....

I might be your huckleberry. Need a lot more info including shippin cost.

http://www.metalcloak.com/Duroflex-Lift-Kit-3-5-XJ-Short-Arm-p/7181.htm

UPS Ground from California to me is showing $ 227 to ship.

I'd sell it for $900 SHIPPED.

I went ahead and had them ship it to me...looking at 1-2 weeks to get it here due to inventory...I just wanted to have it here as I have for sale locally too but let me know what you think.

PLUS...I just wanted to open 1 box and get a whiff of that new lift kit smell!! LOL

Jason, grab an $800 XJ, toss this kit on it, then sell it for $3000 and make some fast cash if no one buys the kit from you.

I've seriously thought about it.

Of course Metal Cloak already sent me an e-mail after they saw my CL ad about not selling it. So I guess I need to be careful...I deleted the ad.

I understand vendors don't like to donate something and have it sold for profit by the winner but I didn't see a big issue with it. I guess I was wrong.

Any way...

I've seriously thought about it.

Of course Metal Cloak already sent me an e-mail after they saw my CL ad about not selling it. So I guess I need to be careful...I deleted the ad.

I understand vendors don't like to donate something and have it sold for profit by the winner but I didn't see a big issue with it. I guess I was wrong.

Any way...

I'm surprised they haven't seen this ad yet then if they are watching craigslist

its not like you can choose what you win in a raffle. you arent the first, and wont be the last to sell something they win in a raffle.

Back