• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a Meet & Greet? 3-31-09

OSHA

NAXJA Forum User
Well, its been awhile, I was thinking we should have a meet and greet this month. Any takers? How does the 17th look for everyone? Any suggestions on where we should meet? Lets try to remember the bay area guys when deciding a location. Our house is available for BBQ if people want a cozier location, so just let me know :)

Re: Anyone up for a Meet & Greet?

I had a great time at out last meet and greet in Seattle!

:thumbup:

I would not mind, though this weekend is not good, cuz me and my bro from oregon are going to hollister!:cheers:

I had a great time at out last meet and greet in Seattle!

:thumbup:

Us too... unfortunately, it's such a haul for the bay area guys!
biggrin.gif

Billy

you should come out to Prairie city for the M&G on the 21/22 were still figuring out what day works for most everyone. Check out the thread.

im working nights or class so make the date and ill try my best to get there, and prob drive my heep over there this time... i only have class til 820 on weds if that helps...

Well, its been awhile, I was thinking we should have a meet and greet this month. Any takers? How does the 17th look for everyone? Any suggestions on where we should meet? Lets try to remember the bay area guys when deciding a location. Our house is available for BBQ if people want a cozier location, so just let me know :)

Going to be out of town. :(

I'd love to since the 21st is my b-day and my deadline for getting my junk outta the garage, but I work weekends!
wtc.gif

Billy

Who dies when you miss your deadline?

:gag:

You make that deadline (Pics required of your junk at Phil's house in Lower Proving Grounds) and I'll send ya something good to drink! :cheers:

So, any better ideas as to where to have it? Billy and I are more than happy to host, just not sure our house is a central enough local for everyone. I know I always say this, but...bring your wifes/girlfriends, jeepin is a family affair, otherwise its cheating :)

So, any better ideas as to where to have it? Billy and I are more than happy to host, just not sure our house is a central enough local for everyone. I know I always say this, but...bring your wifes/girlfriends, jeepin is a family affair, otherwise its cheating :)

Somewhere a bit farther south?

I will be home, and might try and make this. Ill even try to drag my dad along as well.

Ill be in SJ this weekend starting tomorrow (=

this is for peeps who cant make prairie city and/or maybe theor rigs aint ready yet and want to put some faces to avatars and talk jeeps and shoot the shit, so you can do both if youd like, im gonna try to do this and maybe the prairie cuty thing too if im around....

You make that deadline (Pics required of your junk at Phil's house in Lower Proving Grounds) and I'll send ya something good to drink!
cheers.gif

Unfortunately, Lower Proving Grounds would be impossible... I'll still need to break in the gears. Hell, I think I've only got a hundred miles or so on the main bearings I installed 2 years ago!
crying.gif

Billy

Sounds like maybe the 17th isn't a great date, anyone have plans for the following week on the 24th? Just trying to get as many people as possible......

as of right now there are 8 or 9 off here planning on heading out PC. were going to bring the smoker out and hook some ribs up. its not so much about wheelin as it is about meetin people, so if your rig is not ready just come out and chill. i know most of the bay area guys are doin Hollister this month. maybe we could crash your pad in April? that way some guys from the bay can make it also just so everyone has a heads up. Just an idea!

Last edited:
Back