• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a M&G in Yucaipa!!

xjfrankie said:
when: Feb 23, 2008

where: Pizza Chalet....Its between 3th and 4th street on yucaipa blvd.

time: 2-3pm

xjfrankie

Now, just to figure out where Yucaipa is...............:eek:wl: turn right:wierd: turn left:hang: turn left:farmer: you have arrived. HAHAHA :gag:

silverslk said:
Now, just to figure out where Yucaipa is...............:eek:wl: turn right:wierd: turn left:hang: turn left:farmer: you have arrived. HAHAHA :gag:
HAHAHAH thats about right actually... :gee:

Did I hear Pink?

GrimmJeeper said:
stop trolling our forum! :twak:

:D

Hey... a Posting Pimp can do as he pleases...

crazyjim said:
Oh come on now you know that's not true. I come down to kick it, working on the jeep is just a perk. :) Remember I was going to stay home that weekend to work on my chit!
i think he is telling you to be more like me haha

xjfrankie said:
when: Feb 23, 2008

where: Pizza Chalet....Its between 3th and 4th street on yucaipa blvd.

time: 2-3pm

xjfrankie

No can do for me...I work till 4, see you all next time...

Justin

yeah i thought the time was a little early... kinda in the middle of the day. you should make it later like 6 or so...

crazyjim said:
Oh come on now you know that's not true. I come down to kick it, working on the jeep is just a perk. :) Remember I was going to stay home that weekend to work on my chit!

So when you said you were gonna stay and watvh the UFC fight and then after your chick showed up you ate, hung out 30 more minutes and left?????????

silverslk said:
So when you said you were gonna stay and watvh the UFC fight and then after your chick showed up you ate, hung out 30 more minutes and left?????????
OK girls... lets not get jealous of who we hang out with. Lets keep the thread on track.

OFFICIAL CHANGE!!

Ok.....I schedule it a little early timeing here!!!

Sorry! for the inconvinece. I would like as many of you to hangout/Grub/Cervesas:roll:!!!

Whatta you guys say 5pm? we M&G

Let me know.....thanks!!

Frankie

Last edited:
Back