• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone up for a badlands trip this winter????????????

my hotel and spot in a jeep are settled. ill see ya suckers thursday night.

cheers,

jj

Damn, you guys are starting early!

Will any of y'all even be able to look at a beer without puking by Saturday? :D

i better be able to. come the stroke of midnight on sat, my bday starts.

cheers,

jj

Fore Wheeler said:
hey mac, jj and I are sharing a room thurs/friday night, if you need a bed for half price sat night I've got one. My son is comming with me and he'd rather sleep on the floor than in a cold bus, besides when he comes for his weekends with me he ends up sleeping on the floor instead of his bed.

Also, to add to bobs 'hotel report', the they also have a sitting room with couches and a big tv/dvd to hang if desired.

wheeler that will work, i sent you a PM...

anyone coming to attica need/want a d35 rear from a 96 XJ? I have one complete from rotor to rotor that i would like to get rid of....offers?

mac 'swap meet' gyvr

Anyone coming also planning to run "Winterfest"? I have an item I would like to unload. If I can't pass it off at Atticafest to someone going to "Winterfest" I'm taking it to the dump.

B-I can't believe I held on to it this long-Loose

Bloose said:
Anyone coming also planning to run "Winterfest"? I have an item I would like to unload. If I can't pass it off at Atticafest to someone going to "Winterfest" I'm taking it to the dump.

B-I can't believe I held on to it this long-Loose

Bob ... I'll pick it up and take it to Salem with me ... we were wondering if this item was "safe and sound". ;)

Les

BTW: I'll be there Saturday AM ...

LBEXJ said:
Bob ... I'll pick it up and take it to Salem with me ... we were wondering if this item was "safe and sound". ;)

Les

BTW: I'll be there Saturday AM ...

Sounds good, now I just need to remember to pack it!

B

what the hell is the "item" you guys are talking about?

cheers,

jj

jjchgo said:
what the hell is the "item" you guys are talking about?

cheers,

jj

It's a freakin' frankenspare!

Les :D

Rev Den said:
Hey Bob....

Don't forget to "pack" the item.

What makes you think you won't win it again this year?

:D

Rev

As far as I'm concerned it is a Winterfest item. If I remember the contest rules you must be present to win. ;)

B

are they going to make the forecast any colder? dayem!

Saturday: Quite windy. Some snow showers during the morning will taper to mainly flurries later. Cold. High 16F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

-12 up here for a low on Saturday!!! It's going to be a frosty one!

Leaving in the AM, see ya'll there,

B

Back