• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone talked to Terry at Rigid lately?

spaulman

NAXJA Member #769
Has anyone talked to Terry at Rigid Fabrication lately? I've been trying to get in touch with him for a couple of weeks now to check on the status of my rear bumper and to ask him a question. I've tired both phone numbers as well as email with no response. He is usually pretty good about returning calls. Anyone heard from him?

spaulman said:
Has anyone talked to Terry at Rigid Fabrication lately? I've been trying to get in touch with him for a couple of weeks now to check on the status of my rear bumper and to ask him a question. I've tired both phone numbers as well as email with no response. He is usually pretty good about returning calls. Anyone heard from him?
You might want to ask this in the IC chapter forum. I know a few of the people there talk to him quite regularly.

He has been very difficult to reach.
Last time I did manage to catch him it sounded like he was way overbooked and understaffed.

Back